Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Within 1-2 Business Days.
(+233) 20 951 4888
Monitoring and Impact Evaluation
2es conducts rigorous research and impact evaluation of programs and policies to address real constraints to development using the best scientific methods available.
We provide cross-cutting monitoring and evaluation services, and measurement of impact and results from design and project implementation to post-completion evaluation services.
By drawing on the wealth of local knowledge and surveying experience of experts from diverse backgrounds, we drive and promote innovations in research design, measurement tools, data collection, and quality control. We ensure that our programmes are structured to allow them to be measured objectively. Our in-house team is complemented by our wide network of specialists with niche expertise.
Monitoring and Impact Evaluation Services
- Design of M&E frameworks, toolkits and M&E capacity building programme for governments, donor agencies, and the private sector
- Delivery of monitoring, evaluation and independent verification of programme implementation.
- Design and delivery of locally appropriate and robust data collection tools and reporting methods
- Surveys and data collection.
- Design of indicators using transparent and systematic approaches (quality criteria, scoring, shortlisting and piloting) based on evidence and best practice.
- Qualitative and quantitative longitudinal and cross-sectional impact surveys.
- Meta evaluation and analysis